Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/saharaja/public_html/includes/patTemplate/patTemplate.php on line 1420
Asociación de ayuda al pueblo Saharaui
Bienvenido(a), Invitado(a)
Por favor Ingresa o Regístrate.    ¿Perdiste tu contraseña?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/saharaja/public_html/components/com_fireboard/template/default/view.php on line 503

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/saharaja/public_html/components/com_fireboard/template/default/view.php on line 1018
Lease Calculation Breakdown (1 viendo) (1) Invitado(s)
Ir al fondo Publicar respuesta Favorito: 0
TEMA: Lease Calculation Breakdown
jensenbreck (Usuario)
Fresh Boarder
Publicaciones: 6
graphgraph
Usuario fuera de línea Haz click aquí para ver el perfil de este usuario
Lease Calculation Breakdown 1 Mes, 3 Semanas ago Karma: 0  
Hello,

New to the lease game, and just want to limit the amount of questions / calls to different dealers if I can calculate the lease payment on my own.
Appreciate everyone's input in advance.

What is ultimately needed from the dealer to calculate the lease payment on my own?
Am I just missing the money factor? Is money factor public information? If so, where can I find this out? From the above advertisement, is there anyway I can calculate the money factor on my own?
kindly let me know if I'm missing any other important information for the calculation. Understand there's a lease calculator, but would rather do the math myself.

For more details: video marketing

Reportar al moderador   Reporte guardado Reporte guardado  
  El administrador ha deshabilitado la escritura pública.
Ir al inicio Publicar respuesta
Obtén las últimas publicaciones directamente en tu lector RSS
© Sahara Jaén